- We reviewed the Sense Herakles sub-ohm tank.
- A viral story about a woman dying from vaping was debunked by Snopes.
- Guest contributor John Fargo pondered the possible consequences of vaping regulations.
- Greg Gutfield taught a hot doctor the difference between vapor and smoke.
- We reviewed the Lotus LE80 box mod.
- Vendors at the New Jersey Vape Expo were fined for allowing vaping indoors.
- We reviewed I Love Donuts e-juice.
- We wondered how much longer mechanical mods would exist, and explored reasons for their continuing popularity.
- We reviewed Boardwalk Vapor e-juice.
A new bladder cancer study reveals that vapers may be at elevated risk compared to non-smokers and never vapers. Specifically, vaping and bladder cancer may be linked, although smokers too are already known to be at risk. Scientists conducting a recent meta-analysis of multiple research studies identified six substances strongly linked to bladder cancer in