- This Big Tobacco company just submitted a loose-leaf tobacco vaporizer for FDA approval.
- Why does the Surgeon General want to destroy your right to vape?
- We made a list of the best Christmas gifts for vapers in 2016.
- A North Korean border guard was flabbergasted when he found an e-cig.
- Senator wants to use e-cigarette explosions as an excuse to impose even more regulations on the industry.
A new bladder cancer study reveals that vapers may be at elevated risk compared to non-smokers and never vapers. Specifically, vaping and bladder cancer may be linked, although smokers too are already known to be at risk. Scientists conducting a recent meta-analysis of multiple research studies identified six substances strongly linked to bladder cancer in