- Who is behind the campaign to lie to the public about vaping?
- A video surfaced showing a lithium-ion battery exploding in a teacher’s pocket.
- The UK National Health Surface posted an article that destroys the vaping gateway myth.
- Watch what happens when someone vapes the worlds hottest chili pepper.
- A study shows that 6.1 million smokers in Europe quit thanks to vaping.
A new bladder cancer study reveals that vapers may be at elevated risk compared to non-smokers and never vapers. Specifically, vaping and bladder cancer may be linked, although smokers too are already known to be at risk. Scientists conducting a recent meta-analysis of multiple research studies identified six substances strongly linked to bladder cancer in